I can't believe how cute they are! Kyle's HUGE and Eric can sit up by himself...I can't wait til we live in OR again. I'm missing my babies!!!! Eric looks exactly like Kyle did when he was a baby but he looks just like Lisa too! We can't wait to see you guys! 5 days left!
I work at home, and play with my children all day. I love my kiddo's, they make me laugh soooo much! I'm in love with their dad who is probably the worlds best husband. He helps me out so much and is constantly encouraging me.
1 comments:
I can't believe how cute they are! Kyle's HUGE and Eric can sit up by himself...I can't wait til we live in OR again. I'm missing my babies!!!! Eric looks exactly like Kyle did when he was a baby but he looks just like Lisa too! We can't wait to see you guys! 5 days left!
Post a Comment