I know, it's crazy! I feel so bad for your Kyle. My brother also wanted a boy sooo bad. They had 3 girls and that was it. He just loves my boys to death, especially Eric... he fights his girls and wife to hold him. I also have another friend who has 4 boys and they wanted at least 1 baby girl, but no. They are done. I don't think it ever works out the way you want it to. That's okay though, the Lord has a plan for us. By-the-way, how are you feeling?
Sorry I didn't respond, I just saw your reply to my comment.. I am feeling a lot better these days. I am over the prego sickness, I had the barfs and NOW have a cold. SO, I should be good for a while now. I'm thinkin' I've covered everything :)
I work at home, and play with my children all day. I love my kiddo's, they make me laugh soooo much! I'm in love with their dad who is probably the worlds best husband. He helps me out so much and is constantly encouraging me.
3 comments:
All that came to mind was CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!! :) Love it. So, you're the one stealing all of the boy spirits, huh? ;)
I know, it's crazy! I feel so bad for your Kyle. My brother also wanted a boy sooo bad. They had 3 girls and that was it. He just loves my boys to death, especially Eric... he fights his girls and wife to hold him. I also have another friend who has 4 boys and they wanted at least 1 baby girl, but no. They are done. I don't think it ever works out the way you want it to. That's okay though, the Lord has a plan for us. By-the-way, how are you feeling?
Sorry I didn't respond, I just saw your reply to my comment.. I am feeling a lot better these days. I am over the prego sickness, I had the barfs and NOW have a cold. SO, I should be good for a while now. I'm thinkin' I've covered everything :)
Post a Comment