Christmas Morning and other stuff.
As usual Eric just wants to eat everything
he see's.
he see's.
I think he likes the box more than the toy!
Kyle was opening this so fast I could barely
take a picture, so his head got cut off.
It's Hot Wheels Ring of Fire.
For the entire month Eric has been trying
desperately to get to the Christmas tree and
touch the lights and bulbs. Well, finally on
Christmas Eve we let him. He loved this tree.
Every time we walked by it he would reach out
and try to grab it.
desperately to get to the Christmas tree and
touch the lights and bulbs. Well, finally on
Christmas Eve we let him. He loved this tree.
Every time we walked by it he would reach out
and try to grab it.
Ahhh, here is another funny story. Kyle and
I were at the store or something and daddy
was alone at home with Eric. : o Daddy must have
been bored or something because he decided
to set up Kong-fu Panda and have Eric attack
him. Here are a couple of pictures he took
of that.
I were at the store or something and daddy
was alone at home with Eric. : o Daddy must have
been bored or something because he decided
to set up Kong-fu Panda and have Eric attack
him. Here are a couple of pictures he took
of that.
Facing off.
Even more snow!
If you look closely Kyle is hiding behind that
tree.
tree.
In the video he is saying Madagascar Wii!! :)
He's just a tiny bit excited... can you tell? :)
2 comments:
Love the videos :) And the snow pics of you & Kyle... too cute :) Don't kids make Christmas TOTALLY fun again!???!
I laughed so hard when I saw the pics Jason took of Eric and the panda bear! I miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment