Tuesday, November 24, 2009


The Tantrums Have Begun!



Here is Eric throwing a fit... I can't believe I got a picture of it. This kid is the KING of all fit throwers! His screams are sooo ear piercing!






Just some random pictures.






Kyle had his very first talk in primary, so we took a picture so I could scrapbook it...we thought we would share it with you too! :) Yah... I know... he looks thrilled! I can't believe how big he is getting... my baby is growing up waaaaay too fast!

5 comments:

Samantha and Dustin said...

LOL I can't believe Eric caught some air! He's hilarious. He should take break dancing lessons...or give them. Either one. :) I love the pic of Kyle hanging upside down between the chairs. It's totally Jason. I can't wait to see you guys!

Lisa said...

Me either! 1 more day! We plan on seeing you everyday you are here... I am sure we will become very annoying! We can stay up late playing games though because my kids will be at the other grandmas house!! Woohoooooo! :)

Elizabeth said...

Lisa your boys are too cute and everytime I've been around them they are just perfect. I don't believe that they throw these horrible tantrums you keep talking about. ;)

Beth said...

CUTE pictures :) LOVE the tantrums - and you're right. It's a good thing he's so stinking cute huh? Saves them every time... (Paige would know).

Samantha and Dustin said...

WE MISS YOU GUYS SO FREAKIN' MUCH!WHEN ARE YOU GONNA JUST SUCK IT UP AND MOVE TO IDAHO?!