Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Halloween 2009





My little Robin and his mask that was too big! It kept scrunching his nose. He actually kept it on the whole time though. :)



We had to bribe Kyle to wear this costume. At the beginning of October I asked Kyle what he wanted to be for Halloween. He said Batman! I continued to ask him several more times over the next few days... still Batman. So I said okay. I asked him if Eric should be Robin? Kyle said YES! He was very excited about that. So after looking in many stores and unable to find a Robin costume I decided to order both costumes online. Everything was perfect. The costumes arrived, we put Kyle's on and then Eric's. When Kyle saw Eric's costume he just started to cry... "I want to be Robin"! This continued for the next few days. We couldn't have them trade costumes because they wouldn't fit and we didn't have enough time to exchange them. So I decided to bribe him with more Batman accessories! Jason made him a baterang (a batman boomerang) and I found some glow in the dark bats that I turned into a necklace for him to wear. Finally the whining had stopped... and people think that girls are the only drama queens!!



It is almost impossible to keep Eric still for a picture!







Already looking for candy... just like his mamma!








2 comments:

Beth said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!! I can't believe how big Eric looks already!!

Samantha and Dustin said...

OH my gosh!!! I love them! That is the cutest thing ever! Oh how I miss you guys. I hope we can come in Dec! We'll let you guys know asap!