Sunday, May 10, 2009





Is it obvious? He loves balloons! :)









We just thought this picture was sooo funny!
Jason put a caption on it that said "don't even
think about touchin my binki!!" Of course when
I went to post the picture the caption was gone.






These are just some pictures of the kids playing in
the water in front of the State Capitol.












He also loves our laundry basket! Strange kid.






Our Easter pictures are pretty boring this year, so
here is what we have.

Eric really loved the eggs. We filled them with
cereal, cheese puffs, and Nilla waffers.








Then there is Kyle who hit the jack pot! He got so much
stinkin candy! I think there is 30 eggs here... all filled
with candy! :)

4 comments:

Samantha and Dustin said...

I can't wait to see my nephews!!! Hurry up already August!

Becky said...

You're boys are so stink'n cute!

Lisa said...

Okay Samantha, your baby isn't here yet... post some pictures! :) We need to see Levi and your baby belly!

Lisa said...

Hey thanks Becky. Your kids are so adorable too! I can't believe how much your daughter looks like you. They look like they are both real sweethearts. :)