RANDOM PICTURES.
Kyle is looking a little tired in this picture.
I just had to show you exactly what I deal
with everyday. The kid gets more on him
then in his mouth! He likes to put his fingers
in his mouth as soon as I get the food in there!
with everyday. The kid gets more on him
then in his mouth! He likes to put his fingers
in his mouth as soon as I get the food in there!
Kyle wearing daddy's hunting coat.
Kyle always sings to Eric when he is upset.
Eric had just woken up from his nap and
was crying. I couldn't go get him right away,
so I hear Kyle in there singing to him. I decided
to grab my camera and sneak a picture, but
what I didn't know was that Kyle had crawled
into bed with Eric and gave him is binki, and
was singing to him. I know the recording is
very dark, but I still had to share it with you.
If you listen to him sing you will hear... moo, moo
here, quack, quack here, neigh, neigh, neigh. It's
so cute.
And in case you are wondering why a 3 1/2
year old can't talk very good, it's because he has
a speech problem, it's called Apraxia. It's like
Dyslexia, but you flip the letters around when you
try to say them. He is in speech therapy, and doing
amazingly well.
Jason wanted to give Eric a Lime to
see if he would like it, or make a crazy
face. As you can see he actually like's it.
Don't worry, we didn't let him suck on it
too long.
see if he would like it, or make a crazy
face. As you can see he actually like's it.
Don't worry, we didn't let him suck on it
too long.
2 comments:
Your little boys are ADORABLE!!!
So cute. I LOOOOOOVE the singing. E I E I... quack quack.. E I E I... Love it :) What a sweet big brother.
Post a Comment