Halloween Pictures!
We didn't take very many. We had
a fun time though. We started out
trick-or-treating my dad's house,
then we hit some of the apartments
we manage, then we went to the church
party, and last of all we trick-or-treated
the street Jason's parents live on. It
was a busy night! :)
We didn't take very many. We had
a fun time though. We started out
trick-or-treating my dad's house,
then we hit some of the apartments
we manage, then we went to the church
party, and last of all we trick-or-treated
the street Jason's parents live on. It
was a busy night! :)
to wear his mask, we tried to get
him to wear it just for the picture...
no such luck.
Yes, Jason's shirt does say "I'm with stupid" and
has an arrow pointing to him! At first I didn't
get it, but then I thought it was pretty funny! :)
(for those of you who don't get it, it's like those
other shirts that say "I'm with stupid" and has
an arrow pointing to either the right or left.
Instead of pointing to someone else, he pointed
to himself.)
5 comments:
yea! You're a posting maniac these days! :) Love all of the pictures. Your super hero and lion are both so stinkin cute! And, you look so good... didn't you JUST have that baby? Geeesh... And, Jason's shirt is awesome :)
Hey thanks Beth! I am so sorry that you have been so sick with this pregnancy. Were you sick like this with the girls? At least you know your sick for a good reason. I know exactly how you feel. I was sick with Eric for the first 4 1/2 months. I swore I wasn't having anymore kids... but I have since changed my mind. Heavenly Father has a way of making you forget all the bad stuff. I hope you feel better soon. :)
No, I wasn't this sick with the girls... so, it makes you think..possibly a boy??? OR a really rotten girl ;) I've started feeling a little better lately so I'm relieved about that. I was too big of a wimp to be sick for nine months. My family would have disowned me :)
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA DEAR!!! HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR! IF I HAD A WISH THAT IT WOULD BE, A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!!! (Hey, my calling is in primary.. I can't help it :) I hope you had a great day!
Great singing!! Thanks for that! :)
Your pretty amazing... I have family members who didn't even remember my birthday. I know yours was in September, but by the time I got a chance to tell you happy birthday it was way too late! Sorry. I am finding more time to blog lately, or I've just learned to let Eric cry for a few minutes while I blog. I think he will live. I tell ya, that kid is still not sleeping through the night! A person could really go crazy... seriously. Luckily Jason's school hours aren't bad so he helps out a lot. My parent's take both kids for a night on the weekend, so I get at least 1 night of good sleep. My mother-in-law also gives me a break whenever I need it. It is so hard working full time and taking care of them... and not sleeping. However, this job is a blessing. It gives me the opportunity to be at home with them and raise them and not have to send them to daycare. Well I have ranted enough. Thanks again for the birthday song! :)
Post a Comment