Yep! That's right!! I am posting again... in the same month even! :)
We went to my parents house at the coast a couple of weekends ago. We remembered to take pictures!!! Yeah! :)
I just love his cheeks!
Kyle just absolutely loves his brother.
We didn't have Eric's bath tub, so he got a bath in the sink! It's actually a lot easier then his bath tub. Oh yeah, if your wondering why my mom's nails are blue... just ask my nieces. They thought it was cool!Okay, he's like "What the heck are you doing to me lady!!"

Yesterday Eric was in such a good mood, he was smiling and talking, but he just wouldn't stop moving, so Jason had to get it on video.

Yesterday Eric was in such a good mood, he was smiling and talking, but he just wouldn't stop moving, so Jason had to get it on video.
4 comments:
Check you out!!!! TWO POSTS in the same MONTH! YEA!! I love the video!! His legs were going crazy :) And, I loooove the smile at the end.. WAY TOO CUTE! Oh, and my girls want to borrow your mom's nail polish ;) hee heee...
I miss my babies already! Some day we'll come back, (sigh) some day.
Oh how CUTE!!!! Love the little video - too funny!!! He's adorable!
He is so DARLING!
Post a Comment