Thursday, August 28, 2008

Okay, okay!! I am finally posting... thanks to the death threat from Beth!! : ) It has been very hard and time consuming to work 30 hours a week and take care of 2 kids, (one of which has colic), at the same time! Needless to say I got a little behind with the picture taking.
I do have pictures of the baby, but first I wanted to share some pictures of Cassie's wedding. I can't believe how grown up she is. She got married July 19. It wasn't a temple wedding, but she still looked very beautiful.





This is Cassie and her hubby dancing.

This is Jim (my brother) and Cassie.
This is another picture of Cassie and Brandon.
Here is my precious little baby!! I swear he is moving
all the time.

Jason is trying to get him to smile. He smiles
all the time, but as soon as we pick up a camera
he will not even give us a grin!

I just thought this was so sweet! Kyle wanted Eric

to take a nap with him. Of course, we didn't leave

Eric there. Kyle would have rolled right over the top

of him.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

He is so ADORABLE!!! You two make such cute babies!!!

Beth said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!! I want to get my hands on him!!!!!!!! Thanks for the pictures. I didn't realize you were working still too.. I'll back off on the whining ;)

And, Cassie... didn't I know her when she was just a little thing?? I recognize her face! She is BEAUTIFUL!!

Lisa said...

awww thanks you guys. No, do keep bugging me about updating my blog. Otherwise I probably would never do it. With Kyle we took tons of pictures, but with Eric we are so busy or sleep deprived that we hardley ever take pictures. There is more to come though... I promise! :)

Patti said...

Lisa, I love that I get to see your darling little boys. They are SO cute and I'm so happy that you blog (even if it isn't often), otherwise we'd never see you. Keep it up!