Our 4th of July celebration!
We had a great day! Jason worked during
the day, until 5:00. So, Kyle and I just
goofed off all day! I went a little picture
crazy... so there are lot of random pictures
here.
Daddy and Kyle playing with the sparklers!
The sparklers and poppers are pretty much
all that he liked. When they started doing
the bigger stuff, Kyle did not like it. He
started to cry. So we spent the majority of
the night inside the house watching cartoons!
Our friends had a pool party during the day!
Jason had a great time... (he's just a big kid at heart)
Kyle, once again was too scared to go into the big pool,
so he stayed in the little kiddy pool, and rode bikes! :)
My dirty little man! It was pretty much just
a junk food day! Cookies, dirt, chips, dirt, cookies, Kool-Aid,
dirt, and... more cookies! :)
He was playing with a potato bug!
I'm just glad he wasn't trying to eat it!!
Kyle and I just goofing off with his
2 comments:
I am LOVING that self portrait you guys took together.. you look adorable and Kyle has a GREAT smile - totally genuine. LOVE IT.. also loving that you are married to a big kid. Reminds me a little of my man... :)
Awwww thanks Beth! You are very sweet! : )
Our husbands being big kids just makes life a little more fun... and never boring!! Besides the kids love it!! : )
Post a Comment