Okay, so I got tagged by Beth! I will try and keep this going and tag someone else. Here it goes..
4 Jobs I've held:
1. Medical Assistant
2. Receptionist for Oregon Eye Center
3. Surgery Coordinator
4. Claims Analyst for Blue Cross Blue Shield
Movies I Can Watch Over & Over:
1. Never Been Kissed
2. 13 Going On 30
3. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
4. Miss Congeniality
Places I Have Lived:
1. Florence, Oregon
2. Jacksonville, North Carolina
3. Dallas, Oregon
4. Salem, Oregon
Shows I Enjoy
1. Scrubs
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. House
4. King of Queens (until it went off the air)
Places I have Been on Vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Mexico
3. Utah
4. Washington
Favorite Foods
1. Taco Pizza
2. Chinese Food
3. Sub Sandwiches from Big Town Hero
4. Fresh Strawberries... just picked! :)
Websites I visit
1. Friends/Family Blogs
2. Wal-Mart
3. Toys R Us
4. Northern Lights Movie Theatre
Places I'd Rather Be right now
1. At the movies
2. Wild Waves in Washington
3. At the Lake
4. Dancing... with my husband
There. Pretty boring I know... but at least I can say I have been somewhere else besides Oregon. Too bad I couldn't have said I have been to Italy. That's next on my list!! : )
Monday, July 02, 2007
Posted by Lisa at 12:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment