Thursday, January 18, 2007

It has been a while since I last updated the blog. We have had computer problems. Basically we
had to erase everything on our computer and then revamp it! Long story short... I couldn't
even get on line for a while. Sooooooooo, here are our Christmas pictures! Better late then never! : )



My parents got Kyle a train that he could sit on and ride! He loved it... but the tracks only
went around in a circle and he wanted to ride it everywhere. So he kept taking the train
off the track and tried riding it on the carpet. That didn't work very well. So Jason took
a bicycle tire and put it on the wheel so it would get traction on the carpet. It works now
but he doesn't get very far because we live in such a small place.





My brother Russ got Kyle this bouncing Tiger Toy. He loves it! He bounces a long with it, with this huge grin on his face!


And once again my parents got Kyle another present. (he's not spoiled or anything! : )) This is a bouncing, spinning, musical zebra! He went to town on that thing as soon as he saw it!

And this is his first toy gun. It looks more like one of the guns off of "Men In Black". It makes all kinds of noise. In this picture he is shooting you! It is so funny to watch. He will be holding the gun down and looking around smiling... and then just spring his arm up and point it at you! We probably just kept egging him on because we would pretend to die this horrible death. We were all laughing so hard. I don't know if you have noticed, but all of the toys he got make NOICE! I've learned to tune them out... but Jason on the other hand can't stand it when we are trying to watch TV.

3 comments:

Beth said...

CUTE PICTURES!! And, Kyle SCORED this Christmas. Aren't Grandparents great??! My parents totally doubled what we got the girls for Christmas. Next year, I think I'll just skip buying any presents. :)

Lisa said...

You know out of all the toys we got Kyle his favorite is a huge cardboard box that Jason cut windows and a door in! At this age the simplist things make them happy!

After reading your posts I am a little scared for Kyle to really start talking. I know for sure he will make me want to hide in a hole, and never admit I am his mom. His dad says words like poop and butt all the time!! I can only imagine the things he will say!! He already tries to sit on your face, and thinks it's hillarious!! And he figured that one out on his own. One night I was laying down with him to go to sleep and he kept crawling all over me and then just ended up sticking his butt on my head... my mistake was that when he started giggling I couldn't help but laugh! That totally just incouraged him to do it more! : )

emily said...

Hey It's Emily Bristow(andrews) adorable little boy! i just realized that Lisa from Beths blog was you!! duh! i want to here about your life! email me
bemmily@msn.com!!!