Well the pictures didn't go in order as I wanted them
because this thing is stupid... or I am just computer retarded.
Anyway here are the pictures from our ward Christmas Party.
This first picture is the one where Kyle actually didn't cry.
This was our second attempt.
Ahhhhhhhh! Now here is the first picture with
Santa. Doesn't Kyle look happy!
(did you check out the 3 chins his mom has?!)
Here the Primary Chorister is trying to get the kids
to sing and ring the bells. Kyle has no idea what to do.
He is the one in the blue and red striped shirt.
I love being fat! : )



2 comments:
I was just thinking when is Lisa going to post her new pictures?! :) too cute. I love him freaking out over Santa.. so typical. And, what is also typical is that face you got from your husband. They are similar to the ones I get when I point my camera at Kyle. And, as far as being fat.. You look CUTE. I ALWAYS take my picture from the shoulders up. No one has to know.. :)
How was your Christmas? I want to see pictures... :)
Post a Comment