As you can tell I am way behind in blogging. Life never seems to slow down. Anyway, here are the pictures from the first day of school. I had the clothing all picked out. Kyle wasn't having it, as you can see from his face expression.
Believe it or not this was the best picture out of many... he DID NOT want his picture taken.
Ahhhh, much better, now that he got to pick out his shirt... Star Wars. All I can say is pick your battles. Does it really matter what a Kindergartner wears? :) Look at that smile!
2 comments:
Aww too cute!!!! I still can't believe he's 5. It feels like just yesterday we moved into the ward and he was in my nursery class!
I know it's crazy!! It makes me sad... he is growing up way to fast. I can't believe Claire is going to be 1 soon! She is just so dang adorable! :)
Post a Comment