More pics and some funny videos!
Kyle and his friend got dressed up in costumes almost every day this summer! This is just one of the many times they did and I finally took a picture of it!
One minute Kyle was talking to me and eating a pop tart, and the next minute it was completely quiet. I got up from my desk to look around the corner and this is what I found! I swear that kids are the only ones who can actually fall asleep eating! Food is way too important to me! ;)
So, I had to show this picture because to me it's so funny! If Eric see's any binky laying around, whether he has one in his mouth or not, he has to pick them all up and carry them around! When he goes to sleep at night he has 4 binky's in his bed! This is so when he wakes up in the middle of the night and can't find one, I don't have to get up and find it for him! It has worked out very nicely! :)
He has had this thing with putting buckets on his head lately... then he tries to walk around the room and try not to bump into things! Weird... I know.
Okay, so the face says it all. "What... I wanted some cereal."
I bet you never heard "Patty Cake" quite like this before!
1 comments:
ha ha ha! Patty Cake WHAT???? I missed the rest of that... :) :) ha ha ha! So funny! Love all of the pictures too. Falling asleep with a pop tart? Ya, Not gonna happen to me either. I LOOOOOVE me some food :) :)
Post a Comment