More pictures!
This weekend I actually decided to dig out
the camera and take more pictures of my
kiddo's. I have been slacking on that lately.
We took lots of videos too, check those out
below! :)
This weekend I actually decided to dig out
the camera and take more pictures of my
kiddo's. I have been slacking on that lately.
We took lots of videos too, check those out
below! :)

Yeah, I know. Eric does not look
too happy in this picture. I think
he had enough pictures, or he's
wondering what the heck his
brother is doing behind him!

Sorry this isn't in the right position.
I just thought this was cute, Eric
fell asleep with his hands like this...
like he was praying


I was going to wait until Eric was 6 months old before
I fed him rice cereal, but he acts like he is ready now.
Whenever I eat he watches every bite I take, and
fusses a lot when we eat, and he wants a bottle like
every 2hours!! So, here is Eric's first experience
eating rice cereal! :)
I fed him rice cereal, but he acts like he is ready now.
Whenever I eat he watches every bite I take, and
fusses a lot when we eat, and he wants a bottle like
every 2hours!! So, here is Eric's first experience
eating rice cereal! :)





2 comments:
I don't know for sure.. but I THINK HE LIKES IT. :) That is the funniest thing!!! He is ready to attack that spoon.. you guys were too slow for him! :) TOO funny!
LOL!!! That is so hilarious! He takes after his favorite aunt. (me of course)
Post a Comment