Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wow, it has been a while since I last blogged! We have just been so busy. I have been sick everyday, all day, for the past 4 weeks. Oh yeah... I am pregnant again!! I am 10 weeks. We were waiting to tell anyone until I hit 12 weeks, but I accidently slipped and total someone who is known for gossiping, so I knew it wouldn't be a secret anymore! :) We are very happy, however I will be even more happy when I am done being sick!! I posted a few pictures of Kyle below. They are just random pictures, but they all make me laugh! : )





Trying to be just like his dad!! I have to tell you that this was all him... I didn't try to get him to pose like this! I was grabbing a pull up out of the closet and I turned around and there he was, magazine and all!! : )






This is an unsual way to watch T.V.! He loves his dad!

Already into video games, I think I might be in trouble!! I never play video games, so the only time Kyle gets to is when his dad plays!! He's a natural though! :)

Doesn't that look comfy! He loves watching movies on his very own dvd player... and that means I don't have to sit and watch his cartoons all day long!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!! :) The picture of Kyle on the potty with the magazine made me laugh out loud. That is HILARIOUS!!! :)

Beth said...

Hey - Is today your birthday? I have it on my calendar but I'm not totally sure I had the right date. If it is right then...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LIIIIICE! (for old times sake)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

Hope you have a great day, Prego :)

a said...

Congrats! Yeah for you guys :)

Lisa said...

Ohhh! Thanks you guys! I am sorry it takes me forever to get back to anyone. I am soooo sick that I barely get off the couch. Today I have a lot of work to do, so I am forcing myself to sit here and am trying not to think about puking!!! Fun times!!! : ) The good news is that I am 12 weeks this week so hopefully I will start to feel better. Thanks for the birthday song! We had such great nicknames for each other!! I love it! : ) Did you get my birthday e-card? It was pretty funny! : )