We decorated eggs and had an Easter egg hunt early this year. We were in Idaho during Easter weekend, to see Samantha and the new baby!! (those pictures will be next)
Kyle had more fun sticking his hands in the dye than actually coloring the eggs!
As with everything, he is trying to stick the egg (shell included) into his mouth! We finally peeled it for him and he had a nice mess going on! : )
This boy loooooves candy!! What 2 year old doesn't.. right?! This picture was right after we had the Easter egg hunt. I had to give some of his candy away, he had waaaaay to much for just him!
Kyle is closing his eyes while I got his Easter basket out! I was so suprised he actally didn't peek!
1 comments:
Love these pictures! Too cute.. I can't believe how BIG he looks sitting on the chair holding the easter basket.. He is such a big boy already.. WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN??!?!?!?!
Post a Comment